Well if you follow us on Instagram, then you know that we are the premier destination for those who want to gawk at, drool over and dream about the most delicious looking food they've ever laid their eyes on. See we are a team of the hungriest, most energetic, food obsessed folks you've ever met. And we've got an eye for the meals that make jaws drop and mouths water. Our loyal legion of over 270,000 organic, enthusiastic and engaged followers love to "like", "comment on" and talk to their social circles about every single image that we share. Which means your relationship with us equals an instant relationship with them. It's all in the name, EatFamous! We want to make every meal that we feature famous. These days there is no bigger star than food and we are here to shine the brightest light possible on the meals that our partners are serving up
EatFamous eliminates the risk and does the work for you by giving your business the exposure it needs. With close to 270,000 loyal, "organic" and engaged followers you will have no problem getting the attention your business deserves. EatFamous makes it easy to connect with and speak directly to some of the most passionate, outspoken and influential food lovers around. Based upon our rapid growth on Instagram and our strong personal relationship with our social media communities, you can rest assured that you have the right team working towards satisfying your business’s needs.
We Provide Wide Varieties of services to our valued customer
"I've worked with Ryan and on multiple projects. all resulting in increased traffic on my social outlets, new customers and increased excitement around our brand. I would tell any restaurant to work with Holy Chucks him."
"Social collabs are a great way to reach new audiences and get people excited about something they might never knew existed - as someone who creates epic food having @EatFamous showcase our food helps showcase what we do" -
" Ryan has a very honest and organic approach when it comes to assisting small business's navigate the social media landscape." ,
"Influencers can play an instrumental role in creating awareness and establishing a genuine, long lasting relationship between a brand and it's target customers."
"Many businesses try to do their own social media marketing, and wonder why it doesnt work. They give up after a few tries and think its useless. I say let the experts do what they do best, let Ryan, aka @eatfamous do your social media marketing, it actually works."
Curator of the Instagram account @EatFamous. As one of Canada's most popular food Influencers, Ryan's wildly popular account has amassed over a quarter of a million followers (over 271,000 followers).
• Nominated for a 2018 Notable Award (Notable Food Influencer of the Year).
• Created the #EatFamous hashtag which has been used over 3 million times on Instagram.
• Made multiple appearances on City TV’s Breakfast Television. I have also appeared as a guest judge on the TV cooking competition Menu Match-Up.
• Asked to appear on tapings of Top Chef Canada to provide feedback as a social media expert.
• Created content for and acted as a partner/ambassador for brands such as Frank + Hershey Canada, American Express, Google, McDonald's and the Toronto Raptors
•Co-Creator of Holy Chuck’s ‘EatFamous Burger’ a viral sensation that has been viewed/shared on Facebook over 15 million times and has been featured on various news sources globally, including Japan, the United States and the UK
• Invited to cover the 2018 Barbados Food and Rum Festival.
• Hosted Contiki’s European Munch Food Tour. And lead a group of hungry tourist through France, Italy and Spain.
• Listed as 1 of the Top 10 Food Instagrammers in Canada by On Q Communications. I was also listed as 1 of 10 Toronto Lifestyle Bloggers Worth following by @Cisionca.
• Guest on several highly rated podcasts like Racist Sandwich, Like Bite Share and This is Vibe Tribe.
• Content I have created has been featured on BlogTO, Complex, Yahoo Style and UK Daily Mail. And I've been asked to takeover various major Instagram accounts like @foodbeast and @HashTagPaid